CAREERS AT GTS
Change how the World Moves
GTS is looking for the best people to help take on one of the great challenges of the 21st Century – changing the way people move. From software developers designing and building the most cutting-edge shared mobility solutions to data scientists building route optimisation algorithms, we need people willing to question how things are done and then have the determination to build a new way of doing things.
We are an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries, full health benefits and the chance to work with a brilliant team doing impactful work to reduce carbon emissions and the cost of mobility for humanity.
We need doers. We need people who get hold of a problem and don’t let go till they’ve found a solution. We trust our staff and offer great flexibility in how they deliver their work. If you’re smart and determined, GTS is the company for you.
|INTERNAL ROLE TITLE: Senior Software Developer in Test (SDET)||REPORTS TO: CTO|
|FUNCTION: IT & Technology||DEPARTMENT: IT|
|LOCATION: Dublin, Ireland||BAND: €xx p/a HOLIDAY: 22 Days PENSION: 6% Salary Flexible Working|
GTS is a leading supplier of mobility software for the automotive industry. We are also leading the way in ride-sharing for autonomous vehicles. At GTS, we build great booking systems for car sharing and shuttles. Our systems have been used to book over 300 million miles of journeys across the globe, by both large and small car sharing services.
Reporting to the CTO, GTS have an exciting opportunity to join our team to deliver quality software building and influencing our Testing Process and software delivery.
|Essence of Role – Key Accountabilities|
Senior Software Developer in Test (SDET)
Knowledge and experience
- – Previous experience working as a SDET in Cloud Software solutions with influence in Mobile Apps
- – High awareness of Test Processes, can help shape future testing direction while working hands on Testing
- – Test Management tools e.g. JIRA, Confluence, TestRail
- – Knowledge of API Testing techniques
- – Minimum of 5 year’s software testing experience on IT projects in Agile teams
- – Exposure to Test Automation Frameworks for Mobile Apps advantageous
- – IT Degree or related qualification
- – ISTQB/ISEB Certification in Software Testing an advantage
- – Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- – Proven ability to tackle complex problems and find creative solutions
- – Excellent analytical skills with high attention to detail and good documentation skills
- – Proven ability to successfully communicate within the teams
- – Proven ability to respond well to change and maintain flexibility while keeping focus on objectives
- – Good document writing skills
- – Clear thinking with a can-do attitude
- – Strong team player
- – Excellent communicator in delivery and agile stand-up Scrum meetings
|Behavior||Technical / Professional Expertise|
• Continually seeks to ensure projects focus on the right business outcomes. Awareness of the business challenges.
Ambitious & Competitive & Willing to Learn
Promotes Quality Culture
Innovative & Lateral Thinker